Thursday, October 1, 2009

Birthday present from Mom

I saw this set on the clearance rack at the local wal-mart a few days ago. I wasn't sure if it was really marked down enough to really be getting a good deal. Besides I don't usual buy my Lego from Wal-Mart because they charge the same prices as TRU or the Lego store(With maybe a 10 cents difference)and I feel lot more loyalty to them. But this set kept kicking around in my brain and I started to think it would be my last chance to get it at a decent price.
So since my mom has a budget of $50 for my birthday and that was the price of the set, (Like $50.96) I asked her if we could go back and get it and I'd wait to build it on my birthday. She agreed since she thought it was cool set and had wanted to get it for my birthday 2 years ago but I had picked something else. (I believe it was the drawf mine set.)

Uploaded by Sarah-Mitt on 1 Oct 09, 5.01PM EDT.

No comments: