Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Permanent solution to a temporary problem

No I'm not sucidal!

This is darker then I normally do and I hesitated blogging this, but I figured, its what my blog is for and doing something dark is a good outlet sometimes and not something I want to do often.

I got this idea while I was at work, playing with a broken rubber band and thinking of making a noose out of it. For the "ring bell for service" bell, but of course, the rubber band was too small but I realized it would be perfect for a mini figure! Thats when the idea started. I intended to make it a guy at first,(So I'd get less "Are you ok?" emails.) but I couldn't find my girl picture tile fast enough and I felt like making a gay statement would over shadow the suicide itself.

Uploaded by Sarah-Mitt on 9 Jun 10, 12.36PM EDT.

No comments: