Friday, August 6, 2010

Missing Brick Fair


Missing Brick Fair
Originally uploaded by Sarah-Mitt
Brick Fair! I could be there! Getting Lego fairings! Seeing Lego officially announcing the new 4,000+ piece Tower Bridge set. Which is my new favorite set since I've actually been there!! I almost cried when I read it was being shown there.

(You can read about the set here:

www.brothers-brick.com/2010/08/06/10214-tower-bridge-unve... ).

Its all happening a hop, skip, and a jump away from where I live. (A hop, skip from where I use to live...)

Now, to be fair,(Ha! See what I did there?) I could have been there had I really, really, wanted to, but I felt family obligations were more important, Brick Fair will be there next year. Getting to see my nephew Joseph baptized, won't happen again. Besides, I took Joseph last year and he wants to go again. How could I say I was going but he couldn't?

Uploaded by Sarah-Mitt on 6 Aug 10, 9.17PM EDT.

No comments: