Friday, May 21, 2010

Lego collectible mini figures series 1

I dreamed last night about Lego. So since Mom asked Ben and I out to breakfast, I asked to go to TRU afterwards. I knew I'd find the new court jester, probably could have found it on Tuesday if I had looked through the pile of wizards, I just forgot. At TRU, I found the court jester right away and took a few pics of the new pics. But I didn't see the collectible mini figs. I was about to walk over to check out when I felt prompted to check again. Then I found them! Not on a display box, but hanging on pegs. So I grabbed and grabbed till I had about 17. I was so excited I ran to the car. Mom and Ben laughed as I started opening open them in the car, until they saw how cute they were! Plus they were only 2 dollars each.
We went on shopping for flowers when my friend Brian called to go see a movie. (Iron Man 2) So Brian picked me up and after the movie I went back to TRU for more mini figures.

I have everyone but the clown!! I want to get 3 of everyone so I don't have a complete of everything but pretty close.

No comments: