Saturday, May 1, 2010

Lego haul minus one


Lego haul minus one
Originally uploaded by Sarah-Mitt
I went to the Lego store today and decided to spend! First I had them order the Taj Mahal Lego set for me online, which is actually for my mom, I'm just building it for her.

The rose decoration Lego is also for my mom as an early Mothers Day present.

The Monsters 4 I got because I really wanted the heads, and my nephew Eric is spending the weekend and I knew he'd like to play it.

I got the pick a minifigure and pick a brick just to have more. I wish there had been more(any!) tiles in the pick a brick.

The magnet set was just so I could get some more Star Wars mini figs.

Then the Fire Brigade! I bought this last. I thought about it for a bit because of the price and I was still feeling a bit unsure about it.. But in the end, especially after talking about it with the Lego store employee, I got it.

Uploaded by Sarah-Mitt on 30 Apr 10, 7.53PM EDT.

No comments: