Friday, June 10, 2016

No sleep for us!

Outside in the hall after the autographs I sent a direct message to Naz, "Naz!!!!" Hoping she was online still since we are 7 hours apart in time zones. She replied quickly and I said, "He said, you are amazing and to give you his best!!!! I said Naz from Turkey says and right away he says she's amazing" 
I did say Naz from Turkey says "Hi" but I didn't get that into the message to her because I was so excited! Naz, starting screaming(Typing in all caps) and swearing in English (But mostly gibberish) and thanking me over again and over again.  Regina wanted to take a picture of me holding up my signed shirt and I had no idea what she meant at first and she had to tell me to stop tweeting so I could hold up the shirt! Since I was talking to Naz over the direct message and tweeting what Peter had said and tagging her in the tweets. On the way home Naz and I talked about how nice Peter is and I talked about how I thought he must be tired because of the convention schedule but he was so nice with everyone and it was so breathtaking that he knew who I meant without thinking.  

Back home I had some dinner(Actually a lot of dinner, since I hadn't gotten a chance to eat since a dry waffle at breakfast 13 hours before) and fell into bed, dead tired but unable to sleep. Having food and liquids again, my brain started working and I thought, 'Peter said 3 things about Naz, "Shes amazing...something and to give her his best..." then it came back to me "so talented" so I messaged that to Naz and tweeted about it and she started tweeting how much she thought HE was talented, of course. 


I couldn't even concentrate on the new episode of Game of Thrones because my mind was just on the whole experience of the day. "Of course you can" when I asked for a hug echoed in my brain and gave me butterflies in my stomach every time it would come into my head, which was often.  I slept about 3 hours and poor Naz did too. I finally gave up trying.  I had tons of energy though and used it working in the yard.  I realized it was so fun to share the experience with Naz and I was so glad I was able to say hello from her and that it wasn't an awkward experience like if he didn't know who I meant without an explanation and I didn't stumble over my words.  It would have been one thing if Peter had just been polite and said, "Tell her hi back" but he actually had an opinion of her, knew her, I was so glad I was able to pass on the message because Peter had made me so happy and now I was able to pass on the happiness to another.


No comments: