Sunday, August 23, 2009

First BrickArms loot


First BrickArms loot
Originally uploaded by Sarah-Mitt
If you had asked me 3 weeks ago about BrickArms, I would had said, "Well they get great reviews on Brothers Brick, they are very popular on Flickr but, I am not interested in customs."

I am not sure what changed, if it was my trusting of the Brothers Brick reviews or just seeing so many in pics on Flickr where they looked cool. But planning for BrickFair I knew I had to stop by the BrickArms table. As time went on I kept going to the Brickarms website to pick out what I wanted. I posted what happen when I first arrived at the table already.(http://www.flickr.com/photos/sarah-mitt/3846440927/)
After I got over my shock right in front of me were the bats and phasers so I grabbed them first. It ended up being really hard to get to everything because the room in front of the table was packed with young teenage boys. I grabbed a covert weapons pack next and tried to go look at the rest of the items but that proved to take too long with the crowd there so I plan on hitting the website to get the items on my list that I missed.

Uploaded by Sarah-Mitt on 23 Aug 09, 2.53PM EDT.

No comments: