Sunday, August 23, 2009

Lego BrickFair Haul


Lego BrickFair Haul
Originally uploaded by Sarah-Mitt
Lego BrickFair Haul

From the vendor Bricks without Mortar.

I didn't expect to find such rare Lego items for sale at a reasonable rate. For some reason I had in my head there would only be custom sellers at this convention.

Going through this vendors table I picked up over 80 dollars worth of items. Seeing how I had less then $70 on me I had to rethink what I really needed. I had gotten multiples of the cat so gave those up, plus some rare mini figs from SW and Avatar then a turkey and a blue parrot. So I was left with these bringing my total down to $27.

I had the soccer balls at one point but they are quite lost. But the cake was cheaper then I had seen it in other places and I really wanted one. The hot dog was cheap and I didn't have one. The snowboard is really awesome and I didn't have one either. The witch I don't have and she has so much detail! Except for her hat which is plain like other witches hats I have. Of course the cat looks so much like my own I had to have at least one!

Uploaded by Sarah-Mitt on 23 Aug 09, 2.05PM EDT.

No comments: